Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,191 (₨172,864) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)