Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,316 (₨212,035) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)