Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,230 (₨302,351) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)