Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00617 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,154 (₨187,243) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)