Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11320 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,145 (kr36,614) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)