Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11769 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,239 (kr27,524) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (31 minutes ago)