Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12013 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,698 (kr22,455) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)