Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £316 (Bs 33,343,157) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)