Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,688 (€3,021) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (27 minutes ago)