Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00695 GBP / ALL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,618 (232,829 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)