Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00661 GBP / ALL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,492 (225,674 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)