Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00631 GBP / ALL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,013 (477,555 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)