Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,559 (NZ$6,124) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)