Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,248 (€2,540) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)