Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,599 (€4,088) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)