Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11741 GBP / HRK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,200 (18,736 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)