Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11286 GBP / HRK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,512 (22,260 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)