Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,545 (1,969,853 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)