Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,207 (€2,528) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)