Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22405 GBP / QAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 47% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,673 (16,392 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)