Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21838 GBP / QAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 45% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,450 (24,956 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)