Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 60% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £968 (3,016,271 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)