Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00441 GBP / DJF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 38% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,440 (779,364 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)