Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,341 ($3,080) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)