Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,946 ($4,756) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)