Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 10% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,288 (€4,692) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)