Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,164 (€2,458) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)