Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00683 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,679 (₨ 245,741) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)