Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,870 (Rp 31,003,780) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)