Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,847 (Rp 30,693,599) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)