Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,222 (Rp 23,404,733) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)