Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,339 (Rp 38,719,197) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)