Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,931 (€2,193) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)