Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11259 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,745 (元24,377) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (35 minutes ago)