Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,880 (8,342,147 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)