Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,148 (8,943,872 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)