Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,554 (₩5,075,042) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)