Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / VND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,252 (65,371,506 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)