Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21089 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,516 (7,189 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)