Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,060 (S/. 4,520) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)