Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23092 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,251 (S/. 5,419) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)