Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00120 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,823 (CH$3,198,589) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)