Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,978 (CH$3,272,404) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)