Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,845 (CH$1,563,435) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)