Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,253 (Bs 43,427,830) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (31 minutes ago)