Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03807 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £920 (Mex$ 24,171) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)