Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £902 (COL$3,563,845) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)