Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,550 (1,903,610 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)