Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08319 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,261 (Bs 51,220) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (35 minutes ago)