Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07603 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,082 (Bs 40,538) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)