Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 56% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,104 (171,742 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)