Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 GBP / GNF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,999 (45,584,760 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)