Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 GBP / GNF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,150 (36,737,057 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)