Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,248 (€2,598) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)