Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,823 (€2,058) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)