Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11890 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,342 ($b19,693) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (22 minutes ago)