Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10477 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,207 ($b11,521) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)