Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,200 (€2,504) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)