Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 GBP / PYG
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,123 (15,251,243 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)