Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07972 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,845 (Bs 60,777) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)