Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,202 (₩3,026,337) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)