Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07339 GBP / ZMW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,980 (26,975 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)