Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08764 GBP / ZMW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,277 (37,395 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)