Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,155 (S/. 4,923) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)