Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02329 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,100 (90,132 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (38 minutes ago)