Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02260 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,623 (71,814 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)