Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,399 (C$4,108) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)