Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,367 ($5,466) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)