Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,939 (€2,209) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)