Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02278 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,020 (88,653 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (38 minutes ago)