Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02297 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,674 (72,883 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)