Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,502 (€3,831) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)