Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,206 (€2,596) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)