Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 10% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,075 (€2,364) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)