Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,213 (COL$8,503,202) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)