Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08038 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,549 (Bs 81,475) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)